• Latest Ambu Wireless Technology
• Robust and durable
• Individually programmable scenarios
• Browser-based Ambu Manikin Management Module for control, documentation and monitoring
• High flexibility by operating system-independent access and control
• Individual review possibility in group training (up to four participants)
• Parallel multiple access of various devices for visulization of the performance
• Display of a realistic patient monitor with 12-lead ECG
• Custom programming of ECG rhythms possible
• Play sound i.e. respiratory sounds
• Training of airway management
• Training of i.v. and i.o. access techniques
Man Advanced - Next Generation
The AmbuMan Advanced is Ambus latest training manikin generation, which is made to fulfil all the needs of Advanced Life Support (ALS) -Training.
The focus of the manikins is on the algorithm: Airway Management, ECG simulation, defibrillation and the training of i.v. and i.o. access techniques.
The core is the AmbuMan with the latest, integrated Ambu Wireless Technology. The browser-based Ambu Manikin Management Module allows the wireless control, documen-tation and monitoring of the performance of the trainees.
The Ambu Manikin Management Module is the central interface, where all data and information come together: compression depth, right hand position, ventilation volume, stomach inflation. Using AmbuMan Advanced, you can create custom scenarios and adapt them perfectly to different course concepts. The AmbuMan Advanced is the ALS training manikin for professionals.
Customised scenario training
The AmbuMan Advanced offers new possibilities for imple-mentation of course concepts in accordance to the demand of instructors and the current ERC / AHA guidelines, especially the 2015 guidelines. Your creativity has no limits. The intuitive user interface allows a creation of custom scenarios quick and easy. These can manually be adjusted during the training, depending on the training situation. The CPR parameters and manual events are documented wirelessly and included into the evaluation and debriefing.
New level of debriefing
Individual trainee evaluation in group training for more efficient training. Each participant receives his personal results (up to four participants).
Length fullbody: 165 cm
Weight fullbody: 13,3 kg
Weight fullbody with transportbox: 25,1 kg
Additional detailed specification can be found in the datasheets.
The specialist in airway management: for training in both endotracheal intubation and alternative techniques like laryngeal mask or laryngeal tube.
The Ambu Airway Management Trainer is for teaching Intubation techniques with all known tubes and supraglottic airway devices.
The Ambu IV Trainer is for training the insertion of cannulas and catheters, the infusion of fluids and the injection of medication, blood sampling and pulse measurement.
The Ambu Kit i.o. access allows realistic training of intraosseous infusion practice.