• Cost efficient manikin for training of BLS algorithms
• Lifelike anatomy of a child
• Realistic training of chest compressions
• Ambu hygienic system for moth-to-moth Ventilation
• Suitable for bag-mask ventilation
• Visible chest rise • Airway only opens in correct head position
• Realistic placement of AED defibrillation pads for training the use of AED
• Suitable for water rescue
The Ambu junior is a lifelike and cost efficient training manikin that is designed to fulfil all requirements for training of BLS algorithms training.
The Ambu Junior has the appearance of a 3 year old child with a body size of 86 cm.
The lifelike anatomy of the manikin enables a realistic determination of the correct hand placement for performing chest compressions.
The Ambu Junior allows an optimal training of chest compression in combination with realistic ventilation. The unique hygienic system prevents cross contamination. It allows a realistic ventilation resistance and expiration through the mouth.
The closed shaped torso with its anatomical correct landmarks allows trainees to learn and train the use of Automatic External Defibrillators (AED) and the placements of pads.
The students will feel the realistic airway resistance and the chest will start rising when the head is correct tilted and air blown into the manikin.
The Ambu Junior enables to look, listen and feel the ventilation as in real life.
The Ambu Junior has a waterproof design that allows the training of CPR for drowning victims.
Weight: 4,1 kg
Dimension (length x width x hight): 86,4 x 28,0 x 17,8 cm
Additional detailed specification can be found in the datasheets.
The Ambu Baby is a lifelike manikin that simulates babies up to the age of one year.
The Ambu Guedel Face Piece is an adult-sized face piece that use Ambu unique hygienic system.
AmbuMan School – optimal for education of CPR in schools